OUTCOME - BUILDING VIRTUES AND MORE.
Research shows strong evidence that inclusive environments benefit children in many ways. Children with special needs show improvement in academic and social abilities. Typically developing children demonstrate better social sensitivity and perform equally or even better than those in non-inclusive environments.
In additional, you can expect the children to acquire virtues that will benefit them for life.
We focus on building the following virtues:
How your child benefits from an all-inclusive education
- More confident
- Richer peer interactions
- Academically and socially more persistent
- Stronger sensitivity to others
How an inclusive education benefits you as a parent
- Your child receives a high quality, personalised education
- Have a hands-on experience with your child’s education
- Participate in volunteering programs with your child
- Raising social awareness together as a family